Associate Intern – Summer 2020*
Lightview Capital is a leading lower middle market private equity firm focused on profitable, capital-efficient business services companies in North America. The Principals of Lightview Capital, Rich Erickson and Conor Mullett, have a 55+ year track record of investing in and operating business services companies. During this period, Lightview’s principals have raised over $500M and generated exits and liquidity events well in excess of $2 billion in enterprise value.
The Associate (Intern) will support on-going deal sourcing, financial modeling, industry research, and deal structuring activities. Lightview Capital is based in Summit, New Jersey. Flexibility available to work from the office and at other times remotely.
- Source and analyze investment opportunities
- Develop financial models and perform ad hoc financial analyses
- Develop industry analyses, delivering well-composed investment theses resulting from research
- Conduct financial and business diligence (e.g., competitive position, growth prospects, industry analysis)
- Maintain performance tracking metrics
- 3+ years prior experience in business analysis or finance (consulting, investment banking, etc.)
- First or second year MBA student
- Strong organizational and quantitative skills
- Ability to learn quickly and produce results with minimal oversight
Those interested should contact James Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org with resume attached.
*Start and end dates can be flexible based on school/other schedules.