Analyst Intern – Summer 2020*
Lightview Capital is a leading lower middle market private equity firm focused on profitable, capital-efficient business services companies in North America. The Principals of Lightview Capital, Rich Erickson and Conor Mullett, have a 55+ year track record of investing in and operating business services companies. During this period, Lightview’s principals have raised over $500M and generated exits and liquidity events well in excess of $2 billion in enterprise value.
The Analyst (Intern) will provide administrative support, data entry and data cleansing of our Customer Relationship Management tools, industry research and ad hoc projects as required. Lightview Capital is based in Summit, New Jersey. Flexibility available to work from the office and at other times remotely.
- Develop industry analyses, delivering well-composed investment theses resulting from research
- Provide administrative support and data entry
- Maintain performance tracking metrics
- Support the firm through various ad hoc activities as required
- Rising Junior or Senior in an undergraduate program
- Strong organizational and quantitative skills
- Enthusiastic and strong interest in finance or investing generally
- Ability to learn quickly and produce results with minimal oversight
Those interested should contact James Elliott at email@example.com with resume attached.
*Start and end dates can be flexible based on school/other schedules.